MONITORING & PREDICTIVE MAINTAINENCE OF ELECTRIC CABLES
About the Anchor Client
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation in homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
- No Real Time Cable Health Monitoring
- No Alerts for Predictive Maintenance
About the Startup
Focus: Utilize smart IoT sensors and predictive analytics to monitor and provide insights into electricity and asset condition
- Prepared models to calculate the probability of failure of cables & strategies to incorporate real time cable monitoring.
- Algorithm model uses 17 cable health parameters to predict cable failure while results are displayed on alert driven web and mobile app.
- Identified and partnered with suitable cable monitoring solutions for commercialization.
“Yes SCALE has been a unique experience for us. It was a great opportunity to look at a range of startups, of which we selected startups who have gone to work on the solutions to the problem statement that where provided by our business units. We are currently assessing these solutions that have been developed. We are extremely optimistic about the deliverables we stand to get. With OrxaGrid, they are looking on developing an underground cable monitoring system that we want to integrate with our substation offering, which we are pitching to our distribution company clients,”
– Aalok Deshmukh,
General Manager – Energy Efficiency, Schneider Electric India