UTILISING AGRI TRACEABILITY SOLUTIONS AT MTR
About the Anchor Client
MTR has a broad portfolio which include ready-to-eat curries and rice, ready-to-eat cooked gravies, frozen food, ice-cream, instant mixes, spices and variety of pickles & papads, and milk beverage drinks.
- Lack of traceability of the agri-produce
- Lack of transparency in the supply chain
About the Startup
Collecting farm produce on blockchain based platform, thus tracing the product from production to distribution
- Asked to digitize the chilli supply chain and onboarded 100 farmers on the platform.
- Digitally mapped around 97.7 hectares and provided end to end traceability solutions for over 356 bags of Chilli containing 10.196 MT.
- Offered solutions like registration and land mapping and produce quality tracking.
- Aggregated these details on a dashboard to assist in decision making.
At the end of this program, MTR could find customized solutions to address its traceability use case and offered a Letter of Intent to continue working with Jivabhumi. Therefore, they could explore using such solutions and incorporating them in their operations to ensure customer satisfaction by delivering quality produce.